John4 (John3, Robert2)
15 John4 Quimby
(John3, Robert2), born July 8, 1688, married Mary BEAN, May 20, 1730 at
Salisbury, she was the dau of Daniel and Mary (Fifield) Bean.
45. I. John5 Quimby born 1710 Exeter (Newmarket), New Hampshire,
married first Jemima SARGENT,
married second Martha SARGENT;
46. II. Daniel5 Quimby, born 1712 at Salisbury, m. ? Sarah -----.
45. John5 Quimby
(John4, John3, Robert2), born between 1710-1717 at Exeter (Newmarket),
New Hampshire, married first, January 19, 1746 at Exeter to Jemema SARGENT, married secondly, February 13 or 15, 1753 or 1755 to Martha SARGENT
at Kingston, New Hampshire. John is listed as being part of a
Scouting expedition in the area of Lake Winnipesaukee for Indians in
May of 1724 under Capt. Daniel LADD and distributed 20 acres of land in
Exeter by 1725.
128a. I. Jeremiah6 Quimby, born December 13, 1748 at Kingston, N. H.;
128. II. Moses6 Quimby, born September 29, 1755 at Kingston, N. H.;
129. III. John6 Quimby, born April 29, 1757 at Kingston, N. H., rem. to Brentwood, NH;
130. IV. Jacob6 Quimby, born May 1759 at Kingston, N.H., rem. to Brentwood, NH;
131. V. Jeremiah6 Quimby, born September 6, 1761 at Kingston, N. H. (may have had twin Jemimah).
46. Daniel5 Quimby (John4,
John3, Robert2), born 1712 at Exeter (Newmarket), New Hampshire,
married in 1748 at Exeter to Sarah, possibly last name FITTS, married secondly in 1760 to Sarah WINGATE, dau of Paine and Mary (Balch) Wingate.
132. I. Eliphalet6 Quimby, born 1749 at Exeter;
133. II. Daniel Clark6 Quimby, born 1751 at Exeter;
134. III. John6 Quimby, born 1753 at Exeter;
134a.IV. Zachariah6 Quimby, born 1759 at Exeter,
Mary6 Quimby, born April 12, 1747 at Exeter.